Our mission is to:
– Raise awareness of the nature and magnitude of the US military presence in the UK, particularly at Menwith Hill, near Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
– Raise awareness of the lack of transparency around the arrangements for the US military presence in the UK.
– Raise awareness of the activities of the US military presence in the UK.
– Demand that any US military activity and US security agency activity carried out in the UK is done in such a way that is fully accountable to the UK Government, UK and International Law.
– Raise awareness of the nature, magnitude and consequences of the US military presence outside the United States.
– Challenge the legitimacy of the presence and role of the US visiting forces and their agencies with the ultimate aim of the total removal of the US bases from the UK.
– Support other groups working towards the same aims both within the UK and around the world.