Our mission is:
– To provide and deliver services that are flexible, accessible and promote choice and independence.
– To provide multi-cultural services that takes account of an individual’s background.
– To reduce stigma within communities and overcome the barriers that affect people with visual impairments.
– To reduce social isolation and improve health and wellbeing of an individual.
– To raise awareness of issues that affect people with visual impairment.
– To support carers and families to provide information, advice and access for people with disabilities.