Interact, Centre for Intercultural Learning & Action, is an organisation dedicated to promoting and supporting intercultural development. Learning and Action are at the root of the organisation; re ecting the commitment to combine challenging interdisciplinary theoretical research and learning, with tangible, practical, real life solutions.
Working across the public and private spheres, Interact’s objectives are to:
- – Promote interdisciplinary intercultural thinking, perspectives and insights
- deliver intercultural education and training.
- – Undertake interdisciplinary research and analysis, promoting intercultural dialogue and discourse.
- – Deliver strategic and operational intercultural support; namely, consultancy support, advice and information.
- – Promote and implement cultural intelligence and intercultural competencies within community, educational, public and private organisations.