COGS is an independent not-for-profit organisation specialising in policy and practice development in the areas of:
– community engagement, empowerment and development
– people based regeneration
– carbon reduction for groups
– community action research
– group and event facilitation
– strategic planning and evaluation
COGS was established in 1997 and works at national, regional and local levels with the public, voluntary, community and private sectors. Tony Herrmann joined COGS as a Director in 2007. He has extensive experience of community development and neighbourhood based work combined with voluntary organisation strategy and management.