Please check the original event link for any updated information or last minute changes, we don’t accept responsibility for out of date information.
Exciting opportunity to train as a facilitator for Carbon Conversations in Leeds on October 9th – 11th.
This 3 day powerful experience will equip you to work with Carbon Conversations groups enabling people to overcome negative emotions and start to take action to tackle the climate emergency. (2 days if you already attended a group). The course covers many group work and facilitation skills and techniques, all very transferable skills useful outside of Carbon Conversations.
Cost is £350 for 3 days and £300 for 2 days including lunch and refreshments on all course days. There may be opportunities to access bursaries or additional funds to subsidise the training costs.
If you are interested in attending please reply to leedsconversations (AT) gmail.com, answering the questions below:
- I would like to apply to train as a facilitator for Carbon Conversations YES / NO
- I have already participated in a Carbon Conversations group YES / NO
- I am available for the 9th (if appropriate), 10th and 11th October YES / NO
- I would be available to attend on 12th and 13th October if a 2nd course is running YES / NO
- Please enter where you live/work/would be able to run a CC group e.g. Leeds/Yorkshire/…___________________
- My contact details are:
Do contact me if you need any further information or have any questions.
Many thanks and best wishes
Tony (leedsconversations AT gmail.com)